July 22, 2004
Automotive Price & Buying Guides
New Car Test Drive
- New Car Test Drive provides reviews of cars from 1994 through 2004 and sneak previews of future vehicles.
Car Buying Resources
- Buying a car can be a hassle. Dealers are about high pressure sales, and buying from private sellers can be risky. Nobody likes getting stuck with a lemon, which is why I make sure to get quality information first.
About.Com - Trucks/SUVs
- Many important tips and resources for purchasing that new or used truck or SUV.
- Resources and Information on buying new and used cars including terms and finance agreements.
- This Web site features Car Information provided by consumer advocate & auto expert Mark Eskeldson, author of What Car Dealers Don't Want You to Know. Mark also wrote What Auto Mechanics Don't Want You to Know, the first hard-hitting exposÃ© of the biggest names in the repair business. His books have been featured in Smart Money, Kiplinger's, Reader's Digest, The Wall Street Journal, and on ABC, NBC and CBS TV.
To the Top
More interesting sites you might want to try.
To the Top