June 14, 2004
How to Search
Checking Your Account
NEWCat Home Page
to Check Your Account in NEWCat
Use this feature to find due dates, fines, &
overdues on your library card.
- First, enter the Library Catalog.
From outside the library you will need to enter your library card
number and the first four letters of your last name at the "Login
to NEWCat" screen
- Click on My Library Account (on the lower
left side of the screen). A new window will then open.
- Type your library card number (with no spaces) and the first
4 letters of your last name in the appropriate boxes. (If your
last name is shorter than 4 letters, or has an apostrophe, see
a staff member at your local library.)
- Click on Next >.
- Click on Item List (the first button near the top
of the screen) to get a list of items you checked out, with
due dates listed.
- Click on the Return to Search button when you are finished
checking your account. The patron account window will close.